IGNITION VENTURE STUDIO
Ignition is the first Venture Studio of its kind in the Philippines. It is a fully integrated market entry platform. A one-stop-shop business solutions firm. We make doing business in the Philippines easy.
We believe that people who pursue their passion can change the world.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing bookkeeping and administrative duties. You will support our business growth and accounting department by processing invoices, transactions, expenses as well as updating our accounting database. This position will give you the opportunity to grow your accounting knowledge and experience.
- Process invoices and daily transactions and expenses
- Perform administrative support functions
- Update and maintain accounting database with data entry and reports
- Handle monthly and quarterly reports
- Handle day-to-day accounting duties including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, filing and logistics management
- File and complete administrative filings under the guidance of a compliance officer or accountant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field of study
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Newly graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office Suite, email, chat applications
- Mastery of use of computer and mobile communication methods
- Accounts Payable
- Data Entry
- Accounts Receivable (AR)Administrative Assistance
- Microsoft Office
Start date: Immediate hiring.
Schedule and Places of Assignment: This posting is for a full-time position. Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
How To Apply
Please send a PDF attachment of your CV and cover letter via email to [email protected] with the subject line “Ignition Accounting Assistant – <First and Last Name>”. Early applications are encouraged as interviews will begin immediately.