IGNITION VENTURE STUDIO
Ignition is the first Venture Studio of its kind in the Philippines. It is a fully integrated market entry platform. A one-stop-shop business solutions firm. We make doing business in the Philippines easy.
We believe that people who pursue their passion can change the world.
Mission: Empower entrepreneurs by:
- Fostering a Community of like minded innovators,
- Building high end connected Work Spaces,
- Providing professional Business Support Services, and
- Bridging Venture Capital with Disruptive Innovators.
Ignition is the first venture studio in the Philippines. Its client base includes the most innovative and disruptive entrepreneurs in the fields of technology, finance and art.
The candidate will serve as the first impression of our community assisting entrepreneurs in their journey towards realizing their ambitions and dreams. She will actively close sales, provide exceptional and diligent customer service, and become an intricate component of our progressive team environment.
The candidate will be exposed to issues and services involving hospitality, organizational management, human resources, sales and marketing, community building, events organizing and networking.
The candidate should have an eagerness to learn and develop new skills, an outgoing attitude and pleasing personality.
Age – 21 to 23 years of age
Education – College Graduate
Background – Hospitality/Operations/Events/Communication Industry
Residence – Makati/Taguig area
Gender – Female
Civil Status – Single
Extra – Fluent in English
Excellent Social Skills
Looks – Presentable
Preferred Competencies and Required Skills
Skills: English Writing Skills, Very organized, Great communication skills, Charismatic. Able and willing to organize social events.
Experience: Preferably has experience [whether in school, social settings or professionally] in organizing and leading a team for a particular project.
Duties and Responsibilities
A. Operations – Will have some duties in the operations of the Ignition Space which include:
- Proper and continued maintenance of the Space and insuring that it is clean and presentable.
- Retail and Merchandise
- Client relations
B. Sales and Marketing – Responsible for increasing membership sales through business clubs, start-up associations, free-lance groups, universities etc… This includes:
- Development of strategies to increase sales.
- Responsible for developing events that will assist in marketing the facility both to our given target markets and potentially larger ones (corporate accounts, companies, etc.)
- Responding to emails/queries regarding Ignition
- Conducting tours and sales presentations for Ignition
- College Graduate
- Fluent in spoken and written English; excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
Start date: Immediate hiring. Preferably March 2019.
Schedule and Places of Assignment: This posting is for a full-time position. Expect a 5-day work week with a maximum of 6 days. Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
How To Apply
Please send a PDF attachment of your CV and cover letter via email to [email protected] with the subject line “Ignition Community Builder – <First and Last Name>”. Early applications are encouraged as interviews will begin immediately.