IGNITION VENTURE STUDIO
Ignition is the first Venture Studio of its kind in the Philippines. It is a fully integrated market entry platform. A one-stop-shop business solutions firm. We make doing business in the Philippines easy.
We believe that people who pursue their passion can change the world.
Mission: Empower entrepreneurs by:
- Fostering a Community of like minded innovators,
- Building high end connected Work Spaces,
- Providing professional Business Support Services, and
- Bridging Venture Capital with Disruptive Innovators.
Ignition Venture Studio is looking for a friendly, organized and dedicated Community Catalyst who will serve as the first impression of the company to the community of entrepreneurs, startups and SME’s. He/she will be in charge of creating a welcoming environment for these innovative professionals as well as conducting front office tasks with efficiency and ease. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and outstanding interpersonal skills, a positive and outgoing attitude, pleasing personality, eagerness to learn and develop new skills, a strong work ethic, and flexibility to assist the Community Manager in the performance of ad hoc tasks.
As a Community Catalyst, you are expected to perform the following duties on a daily basis:
- Welcome the members and guests at the front office by greeting, announcing, and directing them appropriately with enthusiasm
- Answer phone calls, courteously screen and forward them in a timely manner with a warm personality
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers, screen and distribute them properly
- Monitor and book meeting room and town hall reservations for members and guests
- Coordinate parking, basketball court and other building amenities with the building admin
- Perform concierge services for Ignition Execomm and members (e.g., hotel, restaurant, airline ticket reservations, and recommendations)
- Serve coffee, water, or tea to guests if possible
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, printing, scanning, faxing, etc.
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring access through log-sheet, controlling access by issuing access cards for guests
- Keep front office tidy and presentable with all necessary materials (pens, forms, paper, etc.) and comply with company procedures, rules, and regulations
- Assist in ordering office and pantry supplies, event logistics, and liaise with the admin department and external vendors
- Coordinate purchase order payments with the accounting team through petty cash and check requests
- Keep payments made through parking, printing, events, etc. and remit it to the accounting department in a timely manner
- Maintain, organize and set-up meeting rooms, town halls, etc., in the Venture Studio by working with the maintenance team
- Take messages and relaying it to concerned personnel or members in a timely manner, answer emails and correspond as needed
- Notify members of mail and exclusive events, and assist in organizing internal and external events
- Reports significant issues to the management and or members
- Keep updated records and files
- Provide basic information about the company
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handle ad hoc assignments effectively
- Create associations of trust and respect with key stakeholders, and effectively deal with external parties, e.g., regulators, external accountants, clients, etc., and create relations of trust with them
- Base decision-making process on professionalism, ethics, and integrity
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 1-year significant work experience handling guest service responsibilities in the hospitality or consulting industry
- A college graduate of any course, preferably communications, hospitality, and tourism graduates
- 21-25 years old
- Resides in the nearby cities – Taguig, Makati, Mandaluyong
- Preferably Female
- Has a pleasing, positive, and outgoing personality
- Fluent in English – written and oral
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Google or Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- A proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
- Strong technical front office skills and exceptional customer service
- Ability to work independently, reliable, and dependable
- Superb organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Can maintain composure and effectiveness in the face of competing and complex demands
Reports to: Community Manager
Start date: Immediate hiring. Early applications are encouraged as interviews will begin immediately.
Normal Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. | Saturday – 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. | EMPLOYER may vary the work schedule stated here depending on the needs of the business.
Company Address: Penthouse, Marajo Tower, 312, 26th St. cor. 4th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, 1634
How To Apply
Please send a PDF attachment of your CV and cover letter via email to [email protected] with the subject line “Community Catalyst – <First and Last Name>”.