- Candidate must be a licensed lawyer (passed the bar and remains in good standing)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field required for this position (preferably in a firm)
- Experience in a business law (corporate law, labor advisory and tax)
- Fluent is spoken and written English; excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willing and able to go into the field to speak to government officials to secure business requirements.
- Willing to work with a young and idealistic team that wants to make doing business in the Philippines easy
- Willing to work in a penthouse office in BGC, Taguig
Be part of a dynamic, forward thinking and energetic team. If you are interested in working with the most innovative and disruptive entrepreneurs here and abroad contact us today at: